Updated Dechra /AVA Dog & Cat Anaesthesia App
An updated and improved version of the Dechra /AVA Dog & Cat Anaesthesia App is now available in English on both iOS and Android.
The app will automatically update for existing users and is now available for new users to download for free.
It is always important to update your anaesthetic practices over time. Based on your feedback
, our team of specialist veterinary anaesthetists, Matt Gurney BVSc CertVA PgCertVBM DipECVAA FRCVS RCVS European Veterinary Specialist in Anaesthesia and Analgesia and Joost J Uilenreef DVM MVR DipECVAA European Veterinary Specialist in Anaesthesia and Analgesia, have revised the original content, created protocols for more patients and included information about additional molecules to make your life easier.
To help you feel confident in both routine and more unusual anaesthetic cases, and approved by the AVA, the app now contains:
· 30 different suggested protocols for canine and 23 for feline patients with full information about specific anaesthetic considerations, monitoring and recovery
· Detailed information on 42 molecules
· New protocols for cardiovascular patients as well as for patients with a variety of endocrinopathies
· Now, easily select which molecules you would like to use within protocols using simple tick boxes. Personalised summary sheets for each patients show all the doses you need at a glance
· AVA Safer Anaesthesia Guidelines included
The anaesthetist in your pocket just got better!
Further languages to follow in 2022.