“BACK TO BACK” CE ACUTE & CHRONIC PAIN
2-day Programs for the Whole Team
Plenaries, Panel Discussions & Focussed Streams
Acute & Chronic Pain – we are excited to present 30 International & Australian Experts together in Sydney delivering 2 outstanding “2-day programs Back-to-Back” in conjunction with the World Congress of Veterinary Anaesthesia.
Delivering Effective Analgesia for Acute & Chronic Pain 2 programs Back to Back
- An Outstanding VetEd CE Opportunity for the whole team.
- Fundimental principles, patient assessment & evidence-based therapeutic strategies
- A Unique Opportunity with 15 International and Australian experts contributing.
- In Conjunction with the World Congress of Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia
- 2 up to 5 days of focussed education
Program 1- Acute Pain
- New Approaches
- Evidence Base
- 2 days – March 25 & 26
Program 2 – Chronic Pain
- Understanding & Challenges
- Human vs Animal perspective
- New Treatments
- Ethical considerations
- 2 days – March 27 & 28
More information here