Dechra have developed a unique app to put accessible, practical equine anaesthesia information into the hands of veterinarians. The app can assist equine veterinarians, veterinary nurses and veterinary students to choose optimal anaesthetic protocols and calculate anaesthetic drug doses and administration rates quickly and easily. The app contains information for standing sedation and general anaesthesia, including constant rate infusions (CRI’s), total intravenous anaesthesia protocols (TIVA) and partial intravenous anaesthesia protocols (PIVA).
Protocols can be built by the user according to his/her preferences and favourite protocols can be saved to be used again. Summary sheets can also be saved and emailed for attachment to clinical notes.
The app has been designed with the help of specialist equine anaesthetists from across Europe. It is rich in information, yet simple and intuitive to use.
• Useful for both experienced and less experienced practitioners.
• Great for updating existing anaesthetic protocols or for developing protocols for less familiar procedures
• Useful for in-hospital and for ambulatory practitioners
• Includes sedation and general anaesthesia
• Available in English, German and French
• Can be used off line without internet access after downloading
© Copyright 2018 Dechra Limited – all rights reserved. Reproduction of this App, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without our express written permission is prohibited.